1 South African prelate and leader of the antiapartheid struggle (born in 1931) [syn: Desmond Tutu]
2 very short skirt worn by ballerinas [syn: ballet skirt]
Tutu can refer to:
- Ballet tutu, a type of costume for ballet performances.
- Tutu (album), 1986 album by Miles Davis
- Tutu (plant), poisonous berry-bearing shrub in New Zealand
- Tutu de Feijão is a Southeastern Brazilian dish – a paste made of beans and manioc flour.
- Tutu is a mod for Baldur's Gate, that allows playing the first game of the series within the more advanced engine of the second one.
Figures in mythology or popular culture:
tutu in German: Tutu
tutu in French: Tutu (homonymie)
tutu in Portuguese: Tutu
tutu in Turkish: Tutu